Building an Organizational Standard Across your Global Departments to Achieve Resiliency, Agility & Cost Savings throughout your Supply Chain Processes
- Create a global team between quality, supply chain, logistics, and packaging to streamline transportation challenges yielding cost savings Implement governance and address the nuances in global GDP regulations by setting an internal standard at the most stringent level
- Complete a GAP analysis of your different product lines to determine where issues may occur
- Collaborate with suppliers to provide visibility on the inbound for raw materials and semi finished goods for PO’s throughout the entire life cycle as well as forecast
Presentation by Dan Mirica, Former Head of Global Logistics, Lonza Biologics
Immunization Supply Chain 2020: A concentrated strategy to boost cold chain system performance in Gavi Countries
Raja Rao discussed the status of immunization programs in the developing world, current supply chain issues and what threats it may pose to industry progress. He also discussed the current Gates Foundation actions on supply systems and cold chain strengthening and bringing together new cold chain technology, markets, incentives and sound measurement to create results. View his session presentation!
State of the Industry: Addressing the Unmet Medical Needs of Patients’ Globally through Industry Collaboration & Supply Chain Innovation
- Review the international landscape of rare disease treatment & new medicines entering the supply chain to treat them How have regulations in both the US & abroad impacted the industry’s ability to reach patients
- Discuss how new technological innovations and supply chain collaboration can make reaching challenging markets more feasible
- Where is the industry headed next? How is the temperature controlled supply chain an integral part of the future?
Presentation by Wesley Schmidt, Vice President of Quality Systems, AbbVie